LCF Testing Labs
Lakeside Construction Fasteners is in partnership with a select group of outside third party labs in the United States (York, PA) & Asia (Taiwan) providing unbiased testing results to enhance the quality of products used in all metal building structures across the USA. LCF’s commitment offering quality fastener and foam products to withstand many environmental conditions is our core focus. The mission for all testing is to provide products that will not red rust prematurely, resist paint chalk and fade under direct UV/sunlight, or allow our foam products to breakdown under high heat conditions. Through strenuous ASTM along with Miami-Dade testing, high wind certifications, and contractor feedback from the field LCF has developed superior coatings and plating systems preventing fastener/foam products from failing once installed out in the field. We are “Making Metal Building Components Great Again,” one fastener at a time!
Lakeside Construction Fasteners keeps certified engineers on staff to oversee manufacturing overseas that support independent testing by Asian outside third party testing labs, prepare product certification (i.e. MIL Certs. and etc.), review quality assurance programs developed by LCF, provide architects/engineers professional engineering services for fastener/foam products, or building code compliance evaluation, you can be confident that Lakeside Construction Fasteners is the Complete Solution for all of your building product and construction testing needs.
With the investment of testing equipment overseas and USA Lakeside Construction Fasteners thoroughly tests products to identify issues before they reach the field. Lakeside has the expertise to give your company a competitive advantage in this area. We have the experience, and proven record of providing our customers with an Integrated Quality Program.
- ISO/QS/Six-Sigma approved manufacturers available upon request!
- Quality departments overseas to “Make Quality Happen!”
- Quality departments versed in most major internationally established quality standards such as UL, CSA, CUL, NSF, ASTM, ANSI, BSI!
- Products manufactured and inspected to customer standards established before production begins!
- In process quality control from the material suppliers to the manufacturing floor!
- Pre-shipment audits to agree A.Q.L. samplings based upon MIL-STD-105D/E or BS5001!